E-PTF: Unable To Edit Date when running Test Script in PTF
(Doc ID 2532545.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.56 version, PeopleTools Test Framework (PTF)
When attempting to record a test case with date field
the following error occurs in the error log.
User password failed. (158,45)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to the Application HCM
2. Click on Holiday and Absence tile.
3. Click on Request Absence.
4. Select Absence name as Holiday.
5. Select A Start Date from the prompt.
6. Click on Submit. Absence request is submitted successfully.
When try to run the recorded test script in PTF, there is no option to change the date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document