No Warning For Adding Duplicate Resources In Proposals
(Doc ID 2532654.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 17, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Proposal Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Identical labor resources can be added and the proposal gets saved without generating any error message.
1. Create a proposal and save.
2. Click on the version link.
3. Select an activity and save.
4. Click on the Activity icon.
5. Add the same labor resource twice and then save.
6. The proposal is saved with duplicate resources.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document