USF Section 508 Violations On Manage Hire
(Doc ID 2533013.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Workforce Administration
Testing for JAWS screen reader for blind end user found multiple Section 508 Violations on Add a Person and Modify a Person Pages
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Add a Person
2. System Reading 'Add a Person' multiple times and causing confusion to end user
3. System then skips reading 'Display Name', 'Formal Name' and 'Name'
4. System does not read instructions for 'Date of Birth'
5. System does not indicate 'National ID' is required
6. System does not read fields that are considered 'Read Only' on multiple tabs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document