Currency does not Update on Item Purchasing Attributes Page As Per Last PO Currency Causing Ambiguity
(Doc ID 2533095.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchasing item attributes currency is not updated to the the last po currency.
Steps to Reproduce Issue:
1. Item has currency A on item purchasing attributes page
2. Item supplier has currency B on Item Purchasing Attribute, Item Supplier UOM page
3. Last PO was created in currency A with price being currency A
4. When last PO price is updated on item purchasing attributes page by system, it is in converted currency B
5. But just below the Last PO price , there is a currency field which is currency A (corresponding to item currency)
6. If you look at the page, it says Last PO Price coverted currency B and just below it currency A, which creates ambiguity in understanding and gives an impression that the price is currenc A.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document