Preferences Step Question Regarding Minimum Pay Is Not Saving When Saved As Draft
(Doc ID 2533182.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Amount, Currency Cd are blank under saved Preferences.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Self service--> Recruiting --> Careers,Click View all Jobs
2) Apply to a Job,Get to the Preferences Step,Change preferences as below
3) Step 4 of 8:Preferences (Optional)
1. I can start my new job on or after: 12/01/2018
2. I am looking for the following kind of job : Regular
3. I want to work the following kind of employment: Full Time
4. I am willing to travel: Up to 50% of the time
5. I am willing to relocate :No
6. I am available to work the following days of the week: Mon to thurs checcked
7. I want to work the following shift(s) :Not applicable
8. I want to work this number of hours (Per week) : 40
9. I require a minimum pay of : Amount: 95000, currency :USD-US Dollar, Frequency:Yearly
10. I would prefer a work location in or around ,My First choice :Location Name
4) Click on the Menu in Right hand corner and Save as Draft
5) Click “OK” where it says it’s saved as a draft
6) Click “Exit” in upper Left corner
7) Click “Yes” when it asks if you really want to exit
8) Click Home and Sign Out
9) Log in and go to Self service--> Recruiting--> Careers
10) Select 'My Job Applications'
11) Go into the application you just applied to but dint submit
Values retained from 1 to 8
9 point: Amount and currency blank but frequency is retained.
10 also retained
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document