No Error Saving A Job Opening With An Inactive Screening Question
(Doc ID 2533191.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Recruiters can clone old job openings with now inactivated screening questions and use the now inactive screening question in screening levels.
If a new job opening is created by cloning a job opening with an inactive screening question an error message is expected when saving the job opening.
When creating a new job opening you cannot add an inactive screening question- that same logic should be enforced when you're creating a new job opening by using the clone feature.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a screening question (Set Up HCM > Product Related > Recruiting > Screening > Question Definition)
2. Add the screening question to a job opening (Recruiting > Create Job Opening).
3. Inactivate the screening question created in step 1
4. Clone the job opening using the Clone Job Opening toolbar action
5. Save the new job opening – no error message
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document