PUM31: No Matching Buffer Found For Level. (15,26) Error In Update Contracts For FRA Emplids
(Doc ID 2533301.1)
Last updated on APRIL 22, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When search on "Update Contracts" page for FRA EmplIds, following error occurs:
No matching buffer found for level. (15,26)
When retrieving data for a page, a data value was retrieved for which there was no matching data value at a higher level scroll entry. (For example, at scroll level 2, a value of ABC was read in and scroll level 1 contained this higher level field but did not have a row with a key value of ABC.) This usually occurs because of an error in a database record or view; or because of improper deletion of values in a database. Correct the page definition or contact your system administrator.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add a person with job data in regulatory region FRA( France ) with an effective date in the past
2. Click on ‘Next contract number’ in Page Job Information –> Contract 0001
3. Add the mandatory information in other pages and save the data
4. Go to Update contracts and search for the emplid
5. Fill the details on Contract Status/Content
6. Choose Contract type CDI in page Contract Type/Clauses and save the data
7. Click on the + button in Page Contract Type/Clauses to add a new effective dated row (Effdt > Existing one) for ‘Contract Type’ and save the data
8. For the past effective dated row (01/Dec/2018), Expand the France Section and Fill the Contract Breach Notificatn Dt Under Contract Notice Details. Save the data.
9. Return to search
10. Disable ‘Correct History’ Mode and search for EmplId.
11. Click on Search button: the above error occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document