EPY: Retro Pay Process For Employee's With Job Earn Distribution Not Working
(Doc ID 2533495.1)
Last updated on APRIL 22, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retro Pay Process for EE's with Job Earn Distribution Not Working
When running the PSPRPEXT process to calculate the retro pay amounts due, employees that have Job Earnings Distribution are not calculating retro correctly. The amounts are being grossly overpaid.
Job Earnings Distribution information should be calculated with the expected amounts for Retro Pay.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Hire an employee a salaried employee that had a 50% split of earnings going to two different departments and a standard hours per week was 40
2. Create a Pay Group as Bi-Weekly
3. Verify that SCK and VAC reduced from REG pay
4. Create paysheets and enter 4 hours SCK and 4 hours VAC on both of the PAY_EARNINGS that had the salary going 50% to two different departments
5. Run the payroll calculation
6. Verify that the review paycheck for Salaried employee was 32 hours on both rows since 8 hours were being reduced for two PAY_EARNINGS line due to the JED split
7. Run the confirm
8. Go to JOB and increase the salary to trigger retro
9. Verify that the retro was triggered
10. Run the retro pay calculation
11. Query the RETROPAY_EARNS and the EARN_HRS are showing 72 hours for both REG earnings instead of 32 hours for both REG earnings
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document