Purchase Order is Not Getting New Price From Contract New Version
(Doc ID 2533567.1)
Last updated on APRIL 22, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Order is Not Getting New Price From Contract New Version.
After select a new contract version at PO page contract, the PO is not getting new price from contract new version.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create new PO contract
Navigation : Main menu-> Procurement contracts->Add/update contracts
Check the base price of line in contract.
2. Create a PO by using copy from contract functionality. Select the same contract as above.
Navigation: Main Menu-> Purchasing->Purchase Orders->Add/update PO’s
3. Verify that price on PO line is as per contract’s line base amount.
Check the contract version on Contracts tab
4. Approve and dispatch the PO.
Now create a new version of same contract.
Click on line details.
Change the base price on line and save.
5. Approve the contract new version i.e. version 6.
Open the PO again. It will give a pop-up for new version of contract available.
6. On contracts tab, click on prompt.
Select latest version 6 of contract on PO page.
7. Price on PO remains unchanged even after changing the contract to it’s latest version.
Expected: PO should show the price as per the latest version of contract.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document