E-PG: Pivot Grids Missing Saved Filters If More Than 10 Facets
(Doc ID 2533932.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 08, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to display the saved filtered reports in Pivot Grids they don't show any filters if filter contains more than 10 facets.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to PIA
2. Navigate to Reporting Tools > Pivot Grid > Pivot Grid Viewer.
3. Chose the first one, and any that have more than 10 facets in the filter will do
4. Collapse all the other filters
5. Click the ‘MORE’ link on a filter that has more than 10 facets and select one of the extra ones
6. Product Name has 14 facets. Select one of the extra ones - selected S. Gradebook
Note. The filter appears at the top of the screen. All the facets in Product Name have collapsed.
7. Save your personalisation’s.
8. Open Pivot Grid Viewer again
9. The filter is not displayed, although the report is filtered.
10. Click ‘More’ again to see the filter - The filter is now displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document