Pell Cost of Attendance Is Not Correct On Student Budget Maintenance When Weeks of Instruction Changes
(Doc ID 2534256.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Financial Aid - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Financial Aid Budgets
In certain instances, the Pell Amount on Student Budget Maintenance is not calculating correctly
The Pell Amount on Student Budget Maintenance should be accurate.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Set Up SACR > Install > Financial Aid Installation. Define the 'Academic Base Weeks' as 30 and the 'Non-Standard Base Week's as 12. Save the page
2. Navigate to Set Up SACR > Product Related > Financial Aid > Budgets > Budget Items. Select Budget Item Category = BOOK. For BOOK01 setup the Budget Item Amount = $750, Pell Annual Amount = $1500, and Pell Less Half Annual
Amount = $1500. Save the page.
3. Build FA Term for a student for Fall and Spring terms. Make sure that the FA Load for both terms = Full-Time. Make the Weeks of Instruction = 16 for Fall term and 16 for Spring term. Save the page
4. Run the Create Student Budget process for Fall and Spring
5. Navigate to the Student Budget Maintenance page. You'll see that the BOOK Pell Amount for Fall = $703 and the BOOK Pell Amount for Spring = $703. This is incorrect. The BOOK Pell Amount should be $750 for Fall and $750 for Spring.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document