Job Offer Email to External Applicant points to Internal link instead of External Link
(Doc ID 2534294.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Other
TAM Job Offer Email to External Applicant has Internal link instead of External Link
When submitting a job offer to an applicant via Recruiting Home, the email that is sent to the external (non-employee) applicant is populated with INTERNAL 'Job Offer' link:
Dear External Applicant,
Congratulations! What an exciting time for you and for COMPANY. We are delighted to extend to you an offer of employment for the position of 5343 Investment Sales Assistant 1
Please view the details of your job offer on the link below. Also, it is important for you to note that this job offer will expire on 2018-06-22
Here are the directions:
1. First, select the below link to access our careers site.
2. Next, sign in to access your account using your User Name and Password.
3. View notifications.
4. In the notifications list select the 'Job Offer' link.
5. Review the offer details and follow the instructions to accept or reject the job offer.
6. The link above should be built with external "Careers Home" link:
Email that is sent to the external (non-employee) applicant should be populated with EXTERNAL 'Job Offer' link
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1.Send the Job Offer
2. Observe that the notification based on the Template JOB OFFER NOTICE is forming the URL as an INTERNAL link.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document