EAP: Look Up for Cancel Reason is using the wrong SetID on the Mass Payment Cancellation page
(Doc ID 2534591.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 15, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cancel Reason code is using the wrong SetID on the Mass Payment Cancellation page. SHARE SetID is being referenced even though the FS_35 Reason Codes references a different SetID in the TableSet Control.
1.TableSet Control page setup
Set Control Value = US003
Default SetID = SHARE
FS_35 Reason Codes = US003
FS_39 Banks = US003
2. Define User Preferences > Overall Preferences page
Business Unit = US003
SetID = US003
3. Create a Voucher for Business Unit= US003
4. Record a Manual Payment
5. Run Payment Posting
6. Display the above Payment on the Mass Payment Cancellation page
7. Click on the magnifying glass for Cancel Reason
8. Look Up Cancel Reason page has the following error -- No matching values were found.
9. Click Advanced Lookup hyperlink
10. Look Up Cancel Reason page displays SetID = SHARE
11. Error occurs – No matching values were found.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document