Modify Transitions Not Functioning Correctly
(Doc ID 2534746.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Modify Transitions not functioning correctly
Modifying the transitions in the flexible recruiting process does not change what dispositions are available to the person changing an applicant's disposition. When an applicant is in any disposition, the recruiter should only be able to edit their disposition to what is available in the successors section but seeing all status successor options available instead of only those designated to recruiters for external, employee, and non-employee applicants.
The recruiter should only be able to edit their disposition to what is available in the successors section
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Under Flexible Processes, select Recruiting Process.
2) Search for and select the recruiting process
3) In the Applied Source Disposition, click Modify Transitions
4) Uncheck all but 130 Withdrawn Application for External Applicants
5) Log in as a Recruiter
6) Search Job Openings and select one
7) On the row of an external applicant, click Other Actions/Recruiting Actions/Edit Disposition
8) The only available option should be 130 Withdrawn Application but it is displaying all dispositions available.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document