E-PG: Pivot Grids on Fluid Tiles Show the Labels Against the Columns
(Doc ID 2535029.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run Pivot Grids on tiles, the Pivot Grids show column labels which takes space from displaying the graphs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to PIA
2. Navigate to Reporting Tools > Pivot Grid > Pivot Grid Wizard
3. Search by a delivered Pivot Grid (e.g. DIVERSITY OVERVIEW)
4. Go to 'Step 5' of Pivot Grid Wizard and Publish as Tile
5. Set the parent folder and Tile Definition properties
6. Then navigate to People Tools > Portal > Structure and Content, then expand the initial Reporting Tools folder in order to change the Tile location in Fluid folders
7. Edit the cref in order to move that to the required fluid folders and Select new parent folder
8. Drop this under any folders, e.g. Fluid Structure Content > Fluid Pages > PeopleSoft Application, then Save
9. Then add the access the Fluid Homepage and click the Actions List button at the top right of the fluid window
10. Select the Personalize option
11. Click the Add Tile button on the Personalize Homepage page
12. Navigate to the required folder
In this example, navigate to the Manager Self Service folder. The newly created tile 'Test PG' is available in the folder that you have selected, at step 8 (Fluid Structure Content > Fluid Pages > PeopleSoft Application)
and you can add it to the Fluid Homepage
13.You can add tiles in the Add Tile window to the landing homepage
14. Select the tile that you just created and click the Save button
15. This example shows fluid homepage with the added tiles. You can click the tiles in this fluid homepage to open the Pivot Grid models fully in new modal window
16. The tiles show the labels against the columns.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document