EPC - Total Distributed Amount on Budget Plan Incorrect After Adjusting a Budget Item to Zero.
(Doc ID 2535402.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After adjusting a budget item to zero, distributing and saving, the budget plan still shows a Total Distributed Amount that includes the prior amount for the item and does not reflect the change.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a cost budget plan for a project
2. Add budget items and amounts. Distribute and save.
3. Verify the Total Distributed Amount on the budget plan.
4. Drill down on the budget detail and adjust one of the items to zero. Distribute and save.
5. Return to the budget plan and note the Total Distributed Amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document