PI 17 CRM 9.2 HRHD - HRHD 360 Degree View - Global Nodes Not Displaying Global Cases
(Doc ID 2535772.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk for HR - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, PeopleTools 8.55.21, 360 Degree View
CRM 9.2 HRHD - HRHD 360 Degree View - Global Nodes Not Displaying Global Cases on the 360 DV and they should be displaying
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login with JMENENDEZ
2. Click on HR HelpDesk Center and Create Global Case for Jorge Menendez and do not relate cases like the following
3. Click on add case from Toolbar and create a global case for Cassandra Jacobson – Employee ID - KU0113 and do not relate cases like the following
4. Click on add case from Toolbar and create a global case for Jorge Menendez and Create and Relate a New Case for Cassandra Jacobson – Employee ID - KU0113 as child case and Jorge is parent case like the following.
5. Navigate to HRHD 360 Degree View and search for Cassandra Jacobson – Employee ID - KU0113 and open the following
Employee ID - KU0113
Name - Jacobson Cassandra
6. Nothing is populated in the Related and Not Related Global Cases Node and the cases that I created should be displayed in the Global Case Node
a. 1st Case for Jorge only and no related cases in the Not Related Node
b. 2nd Case for Cassandra only and no related cases in the Related Node
c. 3rd Case for Jorge that is related to Cassandra child case in the Related Node
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document