HRHD SelfServic My Cases - Solutions With Resolution Status Of Withdrawn Are Displaying
(Doc ID 2535778.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk for HR - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Case Component
CR9.2 PUM 14 HRHD Self Service My Cases - Solutions with Resolution Status of Withdrawn Are Displaying
PeopleTools - 8.55.21
Solutions with a Resolution Status of Withdrawn are displaying in Self service and should not be. The agents need to be able to not show solutions to the self service user. 'Withdrawn' has never been shown to the self service user until the page was converted to fluid. Unfortunately, solutions that are internal only can be viewed by the self service user when attached to the case. Some of the solutions that are put in a withdrawn status visibility is originally 'Internal Only' so the self service user cannot search or view the solution.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login with JMENENDEZ
2. Create a HRHD case via self service and save the case
3. Go to the internal case page via - HelpDesk > Search Cases and open the case that was just created
4. Add a solution to the case and change the resolution status to 'Withdrawn' and save the case
5. Go to HRHD Self Service > My Cases tile and open the case
6. The solution with the resolution status of 'Withdrawn' can be viewed on the notes and solution tab
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document