Fluid Back Button On Share My Information Component Returns User To A Search Page
(Doc ID 2536331.1)
Last updated on JULY 10, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Self Service - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The application back button on the SSS_SAVE_CONFIRM page sometimes returns users to the component search page for SS_CC_DA_SHARE_DTL.
It is expected that the application back button will return users to the Share My Information Summary page (SS_CC_DA_HDR)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Self Service > Share My Information
- Click 'Delegate Access to New Contact'
- Click 'I accept' on the terms and conditions page.
- Enter all required fields (contact name, relationship, e-mail address) and select at least one transaction, then click save.
- Click 'OK' when shown the e-mail notification sent prompt.
- On the Save Confirmation page, do not click OK. Instead, click the Back button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document