E-PORTAL: SSO Enabled PeopleSoft Application Expiring Due To DeleteRemoteHistory Commands To Content Providers In PT 8.55.21
(Doc ID 2536334.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.55 version, Portal Technology
User is kicked out when clicking on Home button.
- 4 environments participants in the PeopleSoft Single Signon:
HCM 9.2 on PT8.55.21 - HCM acts as the Portal for the other environments.
Portal iHub on PT8.52
FSCM 9.2 on PT8.53
FSCM 9.1 on PT8.52
- External SSO is in place - Kerberos authentication
- Load Balancer is in place - F5
- Seems to happen due to introduction of deleteRemoteHistory in HTML Definition PT_HISTORY.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into the HCM system, on PT8.55.21, using external SSO.
2. In Fluid Landing page, click on My Preferences Tile.
3. Fluid Page opens fine.
4. Click on the Home button.
5. User is taken to the logout page.
- Issue started happening after HCM 9.2 was upgraded to PT8.55.21
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document