ELM 9.2: Instructor Added Is Not Getting Save When The Instructor Name Is Directly Entered
(Doc ID 2536638.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Session page for a class, when an instructor name is entered without using the search button, and then click on build sessions.
The sessions are created, but the instructor added is missing in the Patterns tab.
1. Navigate to Enterprise Learning > Catalog > Maintain Classes and search for any class which has a ‘session’ learning component.
2. Click on edit of the component type “Session”
3. Click on add instructor
4. Enter the name of any existing instructor WITHOUT doing a search for instructor from using the prompt button. Then click on build sessions.
5. We can see sessions are created, click on the patterns tab
6. The instructor added is missing
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document