Sales Tax Encumbrance is Not Generated For Lines That did not Create a PO_LINE_DST_NP Line
(Doc ID 2536708.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) Sales Tax encumbrance is not generated for lines that did not create a PO_LINE_DST_NP line.
2) When changing sales tax applicability to update record and insert into PO_LINE_DST_NP, duplicate EE_SEQ_NUM is generated. FS_BP will fail
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Supplier is sales tax applicable
2) Create PO with 4 lines and change tax applicable as Tax exempt as the Supplier SCM000001 is Sales tax applicable
3) Make Tax exempt for all 4 lines. Save PO.
4) Check data from PS_PO_LINE_DIST_NP table at this point, No data as all lines as tax exempt
5) Now Delete Line 2 and add another Line and make all 4 lines tax applicable
6) Save the PO. At this point, data from PO_LINE_DIST_NP it only shows 2 lines
7) Budget check PO
8) For line 3 and line 4 make tax as Exempt and save
9) Now make Sales tax as applicable again on line 3 and 4 and save
10) Save PO
11) At this point Check data on PO_LINE_DIST_NP, duplicate EE_SEQ_NUM are generated
12) Budget check PO. You get below SQL error.
Process 41422 ABENDED at Step FS_BP_PEOD.ActLogC.iActLog (SQL) -- RC = 805 (108,524)
Followed by below error:
CallAppEngine: Application FS_BP: AppEngine error. (2,653)
KK.CheckBudget.OnExecute Name:LaunchProcess PCPC:5663 Statement:132
Called from:KK.CheckBudget.OnExecute Name:ScheduleRequest Statement:19
Called from:FUNCLIB_KK.PB_BUDGET_CHECK.FieldFormula Name:CheckBudget Statement:18
Called from:FUNCLIB_KK.PB_BUDGET_CHECK.FieldFormula Name:CheckBudget2 Statement:56
Called from:PO_KK_WRK.PB_BUDGET_CHECK.FieldChange Name:PB_BUDGET_CHECK_FC Statement:137
Called from:PO_KK_WRK.PB_BUDGET_CHECK.FieldChange Statement:217
During a CallAppEngine builtin function call, the Application Engine detected an error. The Application Engine log may provide more information.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document