EBI9.2: Billing Interface Sets INTERNAL_FLAG to "Y" For All Bill Header and Line Notes.
(Doc ID 2536804.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After running BIIF0001 BI_HDR_NOTE and LINE NOTE has INTERNAL_FLAG is Y though customer is passing N.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Upload 2 invoices via Billing Interface;
2. For the first transaction, Under Transaction Type LINE set Internal Only Flag to N and Header or Line Note to H
3. Select Standard Note Code to HOLIDAY
4. For the first transaction, Under Transaction Type NOTE set Internal Only Flag to N and Header or Line Note to H
5. Select Standard Note Code to HOLIDAY
6. Note Text should be blank under Billing-Interface 1
7. Same for the second invoice/transaction
8. Run Billing Interface
9. Check Header Note / Bill Header Notes Standard Note Flag is enabled which is not correct; same is Internal Only Flag
10. Standard Note Flag is enabled which is correct; same for Internal Only Flag.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document