EAP: Netting Payment Gets Stuck In Process If Paycycle Has Approval Enabled On It
(Doc ID 2538118.1)
Last updated on MAY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After pay cycle processing of netted transaction, payment cannot be posted (cannot select netting account in run control page)
1. Create a Bill for inter-unit customer.
2. Enter the details and save.
3. Change the Status from 'New' to 'Ready to Invoice' and save.
4. Run Single Action Invoice -- it kicks off Job BIJOB03
5. Once job completed , run voucher build process for AP BU to load Billing
6. Open the new created billing voucher.
7. Pay the voucher using Paycycle , Make sure the User Approval is Turned on
8. Run payment selection and creation process
Paycycle completed successfully without any approval and approval link is disabled. Payment is not available for posting as it is stuck in process.
Paycycle should be available for approval before getting completed, so that once approved payment can be freed for posting/further processing
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document