EPY: WA PFML is Not Calculated for WA Residents Unless Payline is Changed to WA
(Doc ID 2538336.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
WA FLI & MLI not calculated for WA Residents that work in other States unless Payline is changed to WA.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create an employee who lives in WA but works in CA.
2. Create paysheet. State on the Payline defaults to CA.
3. Create a Paycheck for the Employee.
4. Notice that WA PFML is not calculated for the employee.
5. Change the state on the Payline to WA.
6. Now WA PFML is calculated correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document