E-FLUID: Drop Zones: SetURLTypeOptions In PSPTCSSRVDEFN.PTCS_SERVICEURLTYP.FieldFormula Removes UESP
(Doc ID 2538396.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Custom Drop Zone is not appearing on the page after it is created and configured
When following PeopleBooks:
The Drop Zone should be created on the page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps and this is done on the Delivered "Change Password" page:
1. Open the CHANGE_PASSWORD page in Application Designer
2. Insert -> Group Box. Drag the Group Box to the bottom of the page and make it a little bit bigger
3. Open the Properties on the Group Box and make sure it is set to "Related Content" on the "Fluid" tab and in the "Group Box Type" field
4. Insert -> Subpage. Choose to insert the PT_ERCSUBPAGE_STUB subpage. Drag the subpage into the Group Box
5. Go to the "Order" tab of the CHANGE_PASSWORD page
6. Drag the Group box and the Subpage to the bottom of the page. Ensure that the Subpage is under the Group Box.
8. Open the PSL_SIMPLE_SBP page and save as a test name (CNC_SUBPAGE as an example)
9. Open the Page Property and make sure that under the "Use" tab that the "Fluid Page" Checkbox is enabled
10. Insert static text on the page (can be any text)
11. Save the page
12. In PIA, navigate to PeopleTools -> Portal -> Configure Drop Zone
13. Open the CHANGE_PASSWORD page
14. Add the Subpage name: CNC_SUBPAGE
16. Navigate to the Change Password page and notice that the Drop Zone is not there when it should be
17. Navigate to PeopleTools -> Portal -> Related Content -> Define Related Content Services and open the CNC_SUBPAGE Related Content Service
18. Notice that the URL Type is set to "(Invalid Value)"
See attached replication steps for screenshots
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document