Error Message When Pressing On The "Return To WO Consumption Link"
(Doc ID 2539011.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Services Procurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When signing in to supplier portal as provider contact and open any existing WO then pressing on the any time sheet or any expenses link then pressing on the "Return to WO consumption link" getting error message.
You are not authorized to access this component (40,20)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as provider contact and navigate to Main Menu > Services procurement >View Services Work Orders
2. Enter the Work Order ID and click on Search.
3. Click on Cost tab
4. Click on View Consumption Details link
5. Click on the "Timesheet ID or Expense ID" id
6. Press on the “Return to View consumption” link and get the error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document