EeBI 9.2: Billing Invoice Finalization (BIIVC000) Returns Error "Cntct not setup for eBill Pay" (error status = No eBP Acc) When Customer Contact Set to 'Email Notification'
(Doc ID 2539050.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 15, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2.19
Billing Finalization and Print (BIIVC000) does not find the eBill Payment account if the Customer Contact is set to "Email Notifications" for the INVC documentation.
No eBP Acc
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Contact Customer and associate with Customer ID
2. Check the boxes for Primary Bill To, Ship To, and Sold To
3. Select the Document link and set INVC to "Email Notification"
4. From the Self Service Security tab, select Bill To, Correspondence, and View Statements
5. Create a bill for the Customer ID and set to RDY
6. Run Non-Consolidated Finalize and Print (BIIVC000)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document