Inactive Supplier Contact is available on Purchase Order
(Doc ID 2539176.1)
Last updated on MAY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1. Under Supplier Information - look up a Supplier, in this scenario use 0000000XYZ
2. Under the Contact Tab, ensure that there are two Supplier contacts, and that each has two contacts
3. Ensure that under Contact 2, that the most recent effective dated row is set to Inactive and that that other row, which is the older dated row, is set to Active
1. Create a Purchase Order
2. Select the supplier
3. Click on the Supplier Details link
4. Click on the Lookup Contact Details button
5. the older Active row information is displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document