ELA: Lease Amendment And Reclassify To Finance Creates Wrong Depreciation
(Doc ID 2539443.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Application release 9.2
Amendment and Reclassification to lease base rent at the same time, the deprecation calculation doen't seems correct.
1) Create and Activate and Operating Lease
2) Run the Generate Straightline Schedule process.
3) Run the Depreciation Calculation process.
4) Run the Create Accounting Entries process.
5) Run the Close Depreciation process for the first 3 periods only.
6) Run the Create Accounting Entries process.
7) Make and amendment and reclasss in the 4th period by reducing the base rent.
8) Uncheck the reviewed box and reclassify the lease by clicking on the classification summary.
9) Activate the amendment.
10) Rerun all the processes – Straightline , Depreciation etc ..
11) Run the depreciation close now for entire period i.e. 12 months.
Depreciation should be calculated correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document