E-PORTAL: When Clicking on a Link within a Page in a Navigation Collection, the Menu Panel Disappears
(Doc ID 2539459.1)
Last updated on MAY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the user clicks on a link within a page in a Navigation Collection, the left menu panel disappears
The left menu panel should stay for the user no matter what they click on in the content area of the Navigation Collection
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into the application
2. Navigate to the "Student Homepage" homepage
3. Click on "Financials Account" tile
4. Under the "Account Services" section in the Navigation Collection, click on "View Student Permissions"
5. Under the "Student Permissions" tab, click on "Grant Permissions"
6. Notice that the left panel disappears
However, if you go back to the 'Financials Account' tile, click on Account Services -> View Student Permissions, if you click on 'Student Permissions' even though the focus is on that tab already, then if you click on 'Grant',
it opens the page within the frame.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document