EAP WTHD18: Corrected Form 1099-INT not created when Supplier has 1099 amount zeroed out
(Doc ID 2539893.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Zero dollar correction for 1099-INT Supplier appears in the corrected IRS Tax File but Form 1099-INT is not created for the Supplier.
1. Add a manual Withholding Adjustment for Box 1 for a 1099-INT Supplier
2. Run the 1099 Job with the "Include Manual Overrides" box checked
3. IRS Tax file created for the Supplier in Step 1
4. Form 1099-INT created for the Supplier
5. Run Withholding Sent
6. For the 1099 Supplier from Step 1, add a manual Withholding Adjustment for Box 1 to zero out the 1099 amount
7. Run the 1099 Job with the "Include Manual Overrides" box checked
8. Correction file created for the Supplier in Step 1 with the 1099 amount zeroed out
9. Corrected Form 1099-INT not created for the Supplier
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document