EAP: Escheatment Entries posted to wrong Ledger Group if External Account GL Business Unit different than AP GL Business Unit
(Doc ID 2539984.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Escheatment entries are not offsetting the Payment entries if the GL Business Unit associated to the External Account is a different than the GL Business Unit associated to the Voucher, and each GL Business Unit is associated to a different Ledger Group.
The Payment entries are being posted to 2 different Ledger Groups, which is correct. However, the Escheatment entries are only being posted to 1 Ledger Group, which is incorrect.
1. External Account is associated to GL Unit = US003
2. Ledger Group = RECORDING has Detail Ledger = LOCAL
3. Ledger Group = CONSOL has Detail Ledger = CONSOL-USD
4. Business Unit = US001 is associated to Ledger Group = RECORDING
5. Business Unit = US003 is associated to Ledger Group = CONSOL
6. Create a Voucher for Business Unit = US001
7. Voucher associated to External Account from Step 1
8. Pay the Voucher
9. Run Voucher Posting
10. Run Payment Posting
12. Query VCHR_ACCTG_LINE
13. PAYMENT entries are associated to 2 different Ledger / Ledger Groups -- CONSOL-USD / CONSOL and LOCAL / RECORDING -- This is correct
14. Escheat the Payment
15. Run Payment Posting
16. Query VCHR_ACCTG_LINE
17. CANCEL entries are associated to the same Ledger / Ledger Group (CONSOL-USD / CONSOL) -- This is incorrect
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document