ETL9.2: Error While Deleting Rows on Elapsed Time Fluid Timesheet Page by Clicking Timesheet Delete Confirmation Back Button
(Doc ID 2540250.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error while deleting rows on Elapsed time Fluid timesheet page . Encountered issues while deleting rows on Elapsed time Fluid timesheet page. It gets stuck in a deletion loop and throws a peoplecode error, can't go back to homepage and have to click on the home button to get to the homepage.
Invalid row number 1 for class Rowset method DeleteRow.
TL_LINK_WRK.YES_DELETE.FieldChange PCPC:5443 Statement:62
A PeopleCode program has called an object method with an invalid value for the row number parameter. The row number should be within the range of existing rows in the rowset.
Use the PeopleCode Debugger or a PeopleCode trace to determine the point of the error and correct the program.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter and submit time for multiple rows.
2. Delete one of the rows on the timesheet and submit or save time.
3. Click on the timesheet delete confirmation to go back on top left
4. If you click on Yes, it throws a peoplecode error
5. If you click on No, it takes you back to the timesheet but you can't go back to the time tile on the employee self service homepage unless you click on the home button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document