System Doesn't Copy Item Specificaition On Requisition Line If Item Are Added Through Purchasing Kit
(Doc ID 2540830.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 11, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System doesn't copy item specification on requisition line if item are added through purchasing kit.
- Enabled MULTI_COMMENTS role action for the Roles ePro Requester, ePro Buyer, ePro Admin and made sure these roles exist in the user profile for user1.
2. Configure the item specification under purchasing attributes for few items, which are also configured in Purchasing Kit/Company Template.
3. Create eProcurement Requisition, Select Basic Camper's Kit template.
4. Enter 1 quantity and click on Add button to add the items into requisition cart.
System pop-up 2 messages for 2 items for which Item Specifications have been configured.
5. All items of purchasing kit are added in requisition cart. Clicked on checkout button.
6. Then verify whether item specification comments for items 10032 and 10035 were copied on requisition lines. Click on Comments icon of respective requisition line.
7. The comments are not there on the line1 and line2. System did not copy item specifications comments on respective requisition lines 1 and 2, and items were added through Purchasing Kit/Company Template.
This is the issue reported by the customer.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document