Asset Profile ID Issue With Punchout Requisition
(Doc ID 2540931.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 07, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Direct Connect
Asset Profile ID Issue with Punchout requisition
We have two effective dated rows on category, the old effective date row is having asset profile and the latest effective date row is not having asset profile. Now, when we are creating punchout requisition for this category, the asset profile is getting defaulted from the category whereas when we create a special request item requisition for the same category, the asset profile comes blank. So, why for punchout requisitions system is referring the old effective date row on the category?
Expected to have the same system behavior for punchout requisitions as for special requests requisitions.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created punchout Setup for Punchout Supplier.
2. Category Set to have two effective dates, as below:
Eff Date 10/15/2018 has no Asset Profile ID.
Eff Date 01/01/1900 has Asset Profile ID=COMPUTERS
3. Requisition creation: punchout to Punchout Supplier. Order a product on Punchout Supplier's site and then click on "Create Order Requisition" to go back to Peoplesoft>eProcurement Requisition.
4. In Peoplesoft>eProcurement Requisition, the system brought the ASSET PROFILE ID from the Category ALLITEMS, from the old Eff Date 01/01/1900. (The issue reported)
5. Now create Special Request Requisition, for the same Category ALLITEMS and see the asset profile comes blank (as expected)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document