Requisition Not Updating "Release To Single PO Only" Contract PO
(Doc ID 2541064.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition not updating "Release to Single PO Only" contract PO.
Created a "Release to Single PO Only" contract. This in turn reserved a PO for that contract.
After running through the steps of staging the PO release and using Auto. Sourcing to complete the creation of the PO.
After that, create a requisition and associated that requisition with the contract.
According to PeopleBooks, when run the requisition through Auto Sourcing the process should update the PO with the line item data from the requisition.
However, this is not happening.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Contract – ‘Release to Single PO Only’. The system reserved PO.
2. Create Contract Releases
3. Run PO_AUTO_SRC
4. After running the auto-sourcing process the line item data has been inserted and the PO approved and budget checked.
5. Created a requisition. Associated to contract created above.
6. Approve and budget check it.
7. Run PO_AUTO_SRC.
8. New PO assigned. Expected to update the exists PO.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document