EGL9.2:Approved journal is showing approval status of 'Awaiting Further Approval'
(Doc ID 2541113.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 23, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Approved journal is showing approval status of "Awaiting Further Approval"
Steps to replicate:
1. Create journal entry with 2 lines (same BU) and Edit
2. Submit for Approval
3. Journal is routed to 2 pools of approvers and shows "Pending Approval" for both Steps
4. Approver A from 2nd pool opens the journal from worklist
5. Approver B from 1st pool then opens the same journal from their worklist
6. Approve A and B approve the journal
7. Approval status shows "Awaiting Further Approval" instead of "Approved".
See attached replication document.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document