No Name Translation Issue When Applicant Name Updated Through Candidate Gateway
(Doc ID 2541414.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When applicant name is updated through external career My Account Information, name change is not reflecting in applicant data in other languages which are enabled for No name translation.
Applicant name should be same in all languages.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Set Up HCM > Foundation Tables > Personal > No Name Translation > No Name Translation
2. Select 'No name translation' for installed languages i.e. Dutch, French and English. Select Source language for English language.
3. Login PIA in French. Navigate to Main Menu -> Careers.
4. Click on My Account information, change the First name and Last name.
5. Now login PIA in languages French, Dutch and English.
6. Navigate to Manage applicant.
7. Observe that applicant name change done in the 4th step is reflecting only for FRA but not for ENG and DUT.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document