E-FLUID: Drop Zone is not Inserting Data Into Custom Record
(Doc ID 2541487.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
9.2 PUM 31 > Tools 8.57
Drop Zone for Payment Request not updating custom record added
1. App Designer > opened delivered Page PSL_SIMPLE_SBP and renamed it as FAP_PR_APPR_SBP for Drop Zone
2. Added the Request ID and Approver field to the FAP_PR_APPR_SBP
3. Configure Drop Zone PT > Portal > Configure Drop Zone
4. Add FAP_PR_APPR_SBP subpage to the bottom of the drop zone > Page Name PR_SUMMARY_FL, Drop Zone PR_WRK_GROUPBOX14
5. Add Payment Request
6. Drop Zone Approver field added successfully to bottom Drop Zone
7. Select an Approver > value selected populates successfully
9. Approver value does not get inserted into the custom table
Approver value selected expected to get updated in their custom record
Drop Zone values not available to use in the custom record
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document