EPY:Reverse 18-E Patch-FLSA Status on Payline Populated Differently for Same Pay End Date
(Doc ID 2541511.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FLSA Status is not correct on payline according to pay period dates
FLSA status should match what was in effect with Pay Period Dates
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Hired an employee effective 12/30/2016 with a FLSA Status of "P"
- Inserted a row effective 01/23/2017 with a FLSA Status of "N"
- Inserted another row effective 02/07/2017 with a FLSA Status of "V"
- Created a bi-weekly pay period and associated a pay run id "BWKGAN04" to
pay period begin and end date of 01/28/2017 to 02/10/2017
- Run the paysheet creation and verified it shows FLSA Status of "V"
- Inserted a row directly on paysheet with a begin and end date of 01/07/2017
to 01/13/2017 and it showed the FLSA Status of "P" since the end date is
- Created a rapid paysheet information with the same earnings begin and end
dates for a bonus payment.
- Ran the paysheet transaction process and verified that the PAY_EARNINGS is
showing the FLSA status of "V" since it is now basing it on the pay period
ending date instead of the earnings end date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document