Unable To Delete Remarks On SEVIS I-20 Form.
(Doc ID 2541745.1)
Last updated on JULY 10, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This issue has been reported in both CS 9.0 and also CS 9.2.
In CS 9.2, it is not possible to remove remarks that are saved onto an existing I-20 form.
- If remarks are edited (change 'XYZ' to 'XY') changes will save as expected and will be observed next time the I-20 is opened for viewing/editing.
- If the remarks are removed (backspace 'XYZ' such that the field is empty of any characters) the component will appear to save successfully, but after saving/re-opening the I-20 the previous text (XYZ) will still exist.
It should be possible to remove all of the text from the Remarks field on an I-20 form.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Campus Community > SEVIS > I-20 Forms > I-20 Form
2. Enter some type of comments in the “Create Remarks” section t the bottom of the completed I-20 form and save.
3. Go back into the I-20 for the same student and, in Correct History mode, delete the Remarks at the bottom of the page and click “save”. Changes will save with no error. Leave the page.
4. Go back into the I-20 form and comments that were deleted in the previous step will reappear.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document