ETL92: TL Auto Enrollment - Process Bulk Enrollments not working as expected.
(Doc ID 2541988.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears Bulk Auto enrollment process is not working for new employees that have never been enrolled in Time and Labor. The Job staging table shows IPR (In Process) status and the employees are not enrolled in the workgroup as expected.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Make sure Integration Broker is setup for the Auto Enrollment process to work correctly.
2. Complete Auto Enrollment setup on TL_Installation table - Auto Enrollment tab.
3. Create Auto Enroll Process Type query for criteria and selection. Verify query results match your expectation.
4. Create Enrollment Group (pages 1-3). Please make sure the Enrollment Group effective date is on or before the employee's Job Data.
5. Run Auto Enrollment Batch Process with Bulk Enrollment selected with appropriate options selected for your requirements.
6. Check Staging tables TL_AENRL_JB_STG and TL_AENRL_STG to verify results are as expected.
7. Verify TL_EMPL_DATA is populated as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document