Approvals Tile Does Not Show Reporting Change Approval Transaction
(Doc ID 2542227.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer reports that when a Supervisor submits a request to assign his subordinate to another supervisor:
1. The transaction is NOT reflected on the Approvals tile.
2. The transaction is reflected under Manager Self Service > Review Transactions. When they click Approve/Deny, in Production, it takes them to a page that states "You have no pending approvals at this time".
Customer expects for the transaction to show on the Approvals tile and for the transaction to show under Review Transactions as well.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign in as a Manager and click on My Team tile
2. Perform a Reporting Change transaction on an employee
3. Check the Approvals Tile and note that the transaction doesn't show.
4. Check Manager Self Service > Review Transactions to see that the transaction isn't showing
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document