EPerformance Attachment Add/Delete Causes Errors When Attachment Audience Is Required
(Doc ID 2542379.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When User is attempting to add a second attachment in Performance document after deleting and saving the first attachment,
the following error occurs. Issue not happening when Page and Field Configurator is NOT used
Variable contains a reference to a row object that has been deleted (2,261)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to PIA and Navigate to Set Up HCM > Product Related > Eperformance > Document Structure > Template Definition
2. Open any Performance Document Template to allow manager attachments
3. Select 'Process' tab. Check 'Allow Manager Attachments'
4. Use Page and Field Configurator to add attachment audience as a required field
Navigate to Enterprise Components > Page and Field Configuration > Page and Field Configurator
5. Add a new value for component 'EP_APPR_MAIN'
6. Add description and Click on Select in the Configure field properties
7. Under 'Maintain Performance Reviews', search for the field 'Attachment Audience' and add it
8. Map it to all 3 Portals. Click on Apply Configuration and then, save
9. Create a new document for any employee with the same document type and Template ID used in Step 2
10.Test the above scenario
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document