Unable To Link Applicants To The Job Opening Using Group Actions
(Doc ID 2542407.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 09, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to link applicants to the job opening using group actions when one or more of the selected applicants were already associated with the same job opening.
Applicants who are not linked to the job opening should get linked.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Identify a job opening ID with applicants.
2. View the applicants and note an applicant that is attached to the job opening
3. Navigate to Recruiting > Search Applicants. Enter search criteria such that the search results will include the applicant identified in step 2, as well as other.
4. Select one or more applicants identified in step 2 along with other applicants.
5. Select Group Actions > Link applicant to Job.
6. On the 'Link Applicant to Job Opening' page, enter the job opening from step 1 into the job opening ID field.
7. Change disposition to 019 Linked Questionnaire then click on Link.
8. Below message appears, click OK.
"The following applicants: 'xxxxxxx' are already associated to the selected job opening(s).Select OK to linking other applicants. Choose cancel to return(18177,1501)"
9. Nothing is happening and observe that other applicants are not linked to the job opening.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document