EAR 9.2: Additional Rows In Interunit Payment Accounting Entries When Business Unit Has More Than One Ledger
(Doc ID 2542569.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 31, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 PUM 28 version, Interunit accounting entries for payment.
System adds three more rows in payment accounting entries.
This only happens when business unit uses more than one ledger in one ledger group (1 primary ledger and 2 translations ledger) and if user change the currency exchange rate in deposit online page.
The system shouldn't add these additional rows since it will cause out of balance in interunit cash account.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create ledger group RECORDING for setid DEU01 and add three ledger Corporate, Local, Euro.
2. Setup General Ledger Definition DEU01 and add interunit setup.
3. Setup external bank GMBNK – CHK2 for cash control and interunit.
4. Create bill with BU DEU01 and customer USA98 which is interunit with Euro currency.
5. Run single action job, run arupdate for external group.
6. Create deposit with bank GMBNK – CHK2 and apply payment , run arupdate.
7. Look at accounting entries
5. Three lines are extra for DEUE1 for interunit, cashcontrol and rounding.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document