Fluid Forms And Approvals doesn't allow formatting on instructions
(Doc ID 2542678.1)
Last updated on MAY 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are facing issue related to the instructions tab for fluid form.
Whenever users are creating a form using 'Form Designer' Tile and adding Instructions to it, the data is always aligned in one line.
I enter 3 lines of instructions
Test Line 1
Test Line 2
Test Line 3
When I click on Save the content is rearranged as below
Test Line 1Test Line 2Test Line 3
data should be allowed to be displayed on more than one line
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Click on Form Designer tile on the fluid home page
2. Add a text field to the page
3. Add your instructions
4. Click on next twice and then click on activate.
5. Go back to the fluid home page and open up form designer again and edit your newly created form:
6. Go to instructions
7. Note the instructions are no longer formatted
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document