EAP: India GST Is Not Getting Calculated When Ship To Location Is Changed
(Doc ID 2542840.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 07, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, India GST
India GST - GST is not calculating when Ship To Location is changed.
Payables ShipTo location defaults when the voucher is created and GST gets calculated as usual. When the Ship To location is changed to some other location, system is not calculating the GST.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create voucher using Ship To IND001
2. Click Goods and Service Tax link.
- Notice that tax calculation parameters were shown.
3. Change SHIP TO to IND03 which is different from original value
- There are no Tax calculation parameters displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document