BI9.2: Delete Canceled Bills Results In Orphaned Data When Adjustment is Canceled and Deleted
(Doc ID 2543171.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an adjustment is created for a Bill, and then the adjustment is cancelled, the Bill cannot have another adjustment created. When 'Delete Canceled Bills' is run, the cancelled adjustment is deleted and no reference to this adjustment remains. If an adjustment is attempted for this Bill again, an error message is displayed as below but there is no longer an adjustment in the bill line history.
"You cannot adjust a bill line that has already be adjusted. (12500, 120)"
When a cancelled bill adjustment is deleted, the Bill is reset so another adjustment can be entered or do not delete cancelled bill adjustments.
1. Identify a bill to adjust.
2. Billing > Maintain Bills > Adjust Entire Bill.
3. Set 'Select Bill Adjustment Action' to Credit Entire Bill and Save.
4. Use the link 'Header Info - 1' to open the adjustment bill.
5. Set 'Bill Status' to CAN and Save.
6. Billing > Generate Invoices > Utilities > Delete Canceled Bills.
7. Select All and Delete.
8. Billing > Maintain Bills > Adjust Entire Bill.
9. Original bill no longer listed to adjust.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document